Illumination Lead Sponsorship
As a Lead Sponsor of a Sourcing Innovation Illumination, you will have the sole right to distribute and use the Illumination for lead generation for the first 30 days after its release for a flat fee.
A Sourcing Innovation Illumination is 7-12 page white paper focussed on educating the market about an important issue, topic, or technology in the area of supply and spend management from the perspective of a reputable third-party. Depending on the subject matter at hand, the depth, breadth, and length of the paper can vary at the discretion of the Sourcing Innovation Editor-in-Chief, Michael Lamoureux, who has the final say over the content, structure, and presentation.
ToP KaTS Consulting, which includes the wholly owned entity of Sourcing Innovation, maintains the exclusive copyright to the work for as long as the copyright is valid under copyright law. A Lead Sponsor is granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable (with the exception of permitted assigns), perpetual right to distribute the complete and unaltered white-paper for educational purposes and a limited, exclusive, right to distribute the white-paper for lead-generation for 30 days after release. After 30 days, Sourcing Innovation may distribute, or re-license, the content as it sees fit.
Upon launch, a Sourcing Innovation Illumination is announced with a post on the Sourcing Innovation blog and a link is included in the "Illuminations" box on the Sourcing Innovation sidebar for a minimum of 60 days. This link will be a "top" link in the box for at least 15 days.
As a lead sponsor of a Sourcing Innovation Illumination, you are granted the following benefits:
- a perpetual logo and short company write-up on the "Sponsor(s)" page of the Illumination; Sourcing Innovation will not distribute, or authorize the distribution of, the Illumination without your logo and write-up on the sponsors page
- for at least the first 30 days, the download link on the Sourcing Innovation Sidebar will point to the download link of your choosing
- a prominent mention, with text-link, in the announcement post
in addition to the benefits of
- a non-exclusive, non-transferable (with the exception of permitted assigns), perpetual right to distribute the complete and unaltered white-paper for educational purposes
- a limited, exclusive, right to distribute the white-paper for lead-generation for 30 days after release